Tuesday, March 31, 2009

perfume and some of my stupid vision

do you know what it smells like when you just passed someone with a great smell at wal-mart, or at any stores?
I kinda like what i smelled today. First, my bestfriend smelled so good today. I told him today, 'gosh you smell so good.'
yes i know it's creepy. but i can't help it. he smells so good. LOL. So than he just said, 'thanks.'
simple, yet makes my heart beats faster. hahahaha
but yeah, back to topic, i went to walmart today. my hostparents got to do their groceries shop so i went with them. There i met some of my friends and then i passed a guy with a great smells. like calvin klein, or Hugo Boss--to be honest, i did search some of man's perfume today. wait, i became creepier than i should be. LOL
so the point is, you should wear perfume everywhere cause you never know you stoled someone's heart with your perfume. hahahahahahah

But, you know what, because of that, i got an idea for my story! i am so HA-PEAH!
okay, just read my story.

2 comments: